Career and Executive Coaching
- Career Exploration, Development & Advancement
- Leadership Development
- Career Transition / Change
- Non-Traditional Retirement Planning
I work with a wide range of people at all levels and in every stage of their professional and personal development.
- Recent graduates launching their careers, people who are at senior levels in their professions and companies, and individuals re-entering the workforce after a hiatus.
- People who are dissatisfied in their present position and want to reconnect to work that they are passionate about.
- Professionals seeking advancement who are looking to develop their capabilities.
- Individuals addressing work/life balance issues.
- People in the midst of a career transition, or who are facing difficulties due to the troubled market.
The coaching process is:
- A client-centered, trusting relationship.
- Focuses on the client’s agenda, priorities and goals.
- Builds awareness by exploring possibilities, options and challenges old ways of thinking and doing.
- Raises questions that move the client from the present to the future.
- Promotes desired performance and sustained results.